Watch Full Movie If I Stay in Best Look Video Format. Play Movie If I Stay in HD Quality. Play Streaming If I Stay in HD Format. Full Movie Streaming If I Stay in High Quality. Full Streaming If I Stay in High Definition Format.
You will realise complete description of If I Stay below:
- Original Title : If I Stay
- Movie title in your country : If I Stay
- Year of movie : 2014
- Genres of movie : Drama,
- Status of movie : Released
- Release date of movie : 2014-08-21
- Companies of movie : New Line Cinema, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM),
- Countries of movie : United States of America,
- Language of movie : English,
- Durationof movie : 106 Min
- Average vote of movie : 7.2
- Youtube ID of movie : m9hZ40TJ0zs
- Translation of movie : RO,IT,FR,DE,PT,RU,HE,PL,EL,DA,SV,UK,TR,PT,JA,EN,ES,HU,ZH,FI,NL,CS,SK,KO,
- Cast of movie :Primo Allon (Punker), Alisa Weilerstein (Herself), Mireille Enos (Kat Hall), Jakob Davies (Teddy), Joshua Leonard (Denny), John Emmet Tracy (Surgeon), William C. Vaughan (Male EMT), Jameson Trenholm (Skeleton), Toby Hargrave (Mosh Pit Oaf), Dave Collette (Orderly), Sylvesta Stuart (Security Guard #2), Ryan Stephenson (Willamette Stone Band), Tom Vanderkam (Willamette Stone Band), Camille Atebe (Nurse), Tony Dubroy (Bassist for Nasty Bruises), John Shaw (Music Aficionado), Elisa King (Autograph Girl), Genevieve Buechner (Cute Groupie #2), Adam Solomonian (Henry), Donnie MacNeil (Cool Rocker Guy), Sarah Grey (Cute Groupie), Annabel Kershaw (Wife of Driver), Gabrielle Rose (Gran), Steven Jeays (High Five Guy), Brett Wise (Bartender), Liana Liberato (Kim Schein), Aliyah O'Brien (Female EMT), Jamie Blackley (Adam), Ali Milner (Liz), Michael Adamthwaite (Security Guard), Arielle Tuliao (Astrid), Stacy Keach (Gramps), Gabrielle Cerys Haslett (Young Mia), Ben Klassen (Willamette Stone Band), Giles Panton (Teddy's Surgeon), Christine Willes (Nurse Davis), David Orth (Surgeon for Driver), Chelah Horsdal (Liddy), Aisha Hinds (Nurse Ramirez), Boyd Ferguson (Orderly #2), Lauren Lee Smith (Willow), Chloë Grace Moretz (Mia Hall), Paul Jarrett (Surgeon)
If I Stay the correct movie produced by New Line Cinema, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM), following a description of the movie is "Based on Gayle Forman's novel of the same name. "If I Stay" is the story of the gifted classical musician Mia and her boyfriend, Adam, an up and coming indie-rock star. Torn between two paths in life, her art or her relationship, Mia is forced to make an even starker choice between life and death when she is caught in a fatal car accident with her family one snowy morning in Oregon.". The film was produced with excellent graphic quality, best ear busting sound quality and finest starring actors.
You are at the moment watching : If I Stay from New Line Cinema, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM), in Top Quality knowing the should be released in the Country. Bring your favorites instantly movie, with all the push of a switch! A unrestricted length of bandwidth and content to stream, watch what you desire, when you re needing!
.
Screenplay : Shauna Cross, Original Music Composer : Heitor Pereira, Costume Design : Monique Prudhomme, Visual Effects Coordinator : Sean Gilhooly, Novel : Gayle Forman, Script Supervisor : Jessica Clothier, Key Hair Stylist : Anji Bemben, Executive Producer : Gayle Forman, Makeup Artist : Fay von Schroeder, Production Design : Brent Thomas, Casting : Ronna Kress, Set Decoration : Louise Roper, Art Direction : Roxanne Methot, Director of Photography : John de Borman, Music Supervisor : Linda Cohen, Editor : Keith Henderson, Executive Producer : Denise Di Novi, Hairstylist : Tara Colledge, Stunt Coordinator : Scott J. Ateah, Producer : Alison Greenspan, Director : R.J. Cutler, Executive Producer : Brad Van Arragon
Yes, now you can view movie of If I Stay completely length and find the link to this flick If I Stay in HD Video.
Tags: coma, musician, teenage girl, car accident, teenager, out of body experience, teenage drama, based on young adult novel,
0 Response to "[HD 720p] If I Stay (2014) Online Streaming"
Post a Comment